Friday, June 4, 2010

Well, That did NOT work!

Hello Friends!

I will write all about our trip in a later post. I just wanted to update everyone now and say that I could not blog in China. One of my friends told me before we left that I may not be able to blog as a lot of websites are blocked in China. This was good to know because that is exactly what happened. My blog site was blocked and I could not update. FRUSTRATING!!!! So I am sorry everyone!

A short version of the last 12 days is that Donovan has transitioned really well. Things have been amazing and I know this is only because of the prayers of everyone. He has been really easy going so far and has just slipped right in to our family. Lauren said the other day "It feels like he has always been with us" So that was super encouraging and confirming because I was thinking the same thing!

I will post a note about our first couple of days in the next post. Our first meeting with him and all that. Thanks everyone for following and for your prayers. They have definitely made all the difference!
More to come later,
T

3 comments:

  1. I just received in the mail a lovely photo of a little gal from China that a dear friend is welcoming into her family in July. Is it ok for me to give her your contact info in case she is wanting to ask you questions? She is a close friend, babysat our kids and agreed to take our children if anything were to happen to us. A gem! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an encouraging thing for Lauren to say!! I pray that Donovan feels the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everyone is home safe and sound. I have been checking your itinerary on a regular basis just to see what you were planning to do that day. I am so happy that Donovan seems to be bonding with your family and the girls have welcomed him home with open arms. He will be much loved....a wonderful gift from God. God must have a special plan for his life and the journey has just begun. Congrats to the family of six!

    ReplyDelete